The competition is aimed at celebrating and promoting World Orienteering Day 2023 and the partnership between Enrich Education and the International Orienteering Federation.
Three UK school will win a package worth £3,500 each.
School Orienteering Option 2
- Custom maps of the school – a range of custom-made orienteering maps, professionally and specifically designed of the school.
- Orienteering Control Markers (x 3 Sets) – All markers are integrated into school custom maps andare used across the activities on the digital hub.
- 15 standard orienteering control markers
- 10 phonics and number control markers
- 10 blank digital interactive control markers
- Onsite course installation – one of the Enrich team will visit the school site to install the course professionally, ensuring it is installed safely and securely.
- A whole school year subscription to the Enrich Education School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Hub – including both our core and foundation resource subscriptions. Providing access to over 350+ physically active orienteering and cross-curricular outdoor learning lesson plans and resources. The resources utilise the school’s custom Enrich School Orienteering Maps and control marker sets to compliment aspects of the National Curriculum for English, Phonics, Maths, Science, Geography, PE (OAA), History and Modern Foreign Languages.
- Whole school staff training session – 1st4Sport endorsed staff training session. Ensuring all staff are confident and able to access and utilise the new resource.
- Enrich & International Orienteering Federation Event Day Experience: A whole school orienteering event day. Engaging all the whole school in an active and immersive experience. Helping to support well-being, developing teamwork, resilience and problem solving.
- Competition Video can be accessed here
- Competition closes on Tuesday May 23rd winning school will be announced across social media platforms and contacted individually.
School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Competition
Teachers, to celebrate this year’s World Orienteering Day. Enrich Education as the official education partner of the International Orienteering Federation are running our biggest ever school cross-curricular orienteering give away worth over a massive £10,000
Three lucky UK schools will win a full Enrich education school orienteering package and International orienteering federation orienteering event day experience. Providing the school with the infrastructure, the resources, and the knowledge to engage and excite all pupils in active cross-curricular outdoor learning across the whole curriculum.
The school orienteering package includes a range of custom-made orienteering maps, professionally and specifically designed for your school.
With the package you also gain access to a year subscription to the Enrich Education School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Hub, including both our core and foundation resource subscriptions. Providing access to over 300+ physically active orienteering and cross-curricular outdoor learning lesson plans and resources. The resources utilise the school’s custom Enrich School Orienteering Maps and control marker sets to compliment aspects of the National Curriculum for English, Phonics, Maths, Science, Geography, PE (OAA), History and Modern Foreign Languages.
The give-away also includes three sets of the Enrich Education Orienteering Control Markers….. including, 15 standard orienteering control markers, 10 phonics and number control markers and 10 blank DIGITAL INTERACTIVE control markers utilising QR code technology enabling schools to access updated seasonal activities like interactive audio book trails for world book week or an active video fitness trail for national sports week.
Each set of markers facilitates different aspects of the cross-curricular activities within the Enrich School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Hub and integrated into your custom-made school maps and one of our skilled professionals will be on hand, to install your course.
The package also includes a 1st4Sport endorsed school staff training session, ensuring all your staff are fully supported in implementing this new, engaging and excitingcross-curricular outdoor learning provision. The training is the only officially recognised cross-curricular outdoor learning certification in the UK.
To launch the new resource across your school we are also giving away an International Orienteering Federation endorsed whole school orienteering event day! This active and innersiveday will engage all pupils in fun and physically active sessions, supporting pupil wellbeing and developing teamwork and resilience.
To enter your school it couldn’t be easier, simply complete the registration form providing contact details of your school. You must be a member of the teaching staff at a school within the UK and only one entry per school will be counted.
The competition closes on Tuesday the 23rd of May and the three winning schools will be announced across out social media platforms.
Full terms and conditions can be found on our website www.enricheducationuk.com
This is your school’s opportunity to get the resources, the knowledge, and the confidence to engage and excite all pupils in active cross-curricular outdoor learning across the whole curriculum this year.
BEST OF LUCK!!!