The evacuation plan was over the sport center and the adjacent areas.
I took a picture of the evacuation plan and changed the lighting in a picture editing software.
After that, I made six different courses that they could run. I had borrowed punching cards and units from my orienteering club, which we used during the event.
Some voices from my fellow students after the event:
– “The most fun orienteering I have ever done!”
– “I could never imagine that orienteering could be so fun.”
– “I realised that I had a smile on my face during my races.”
– “An extraordinary way of taking orienteering to a new area, indoors.”
– “Really fun to hear the beep from the punching cards.”
World Orienteering Day